Many anti slip systems simply don’t work. At best they may be effective when they are first installed but rapidly loose their effectiveness. One of the main reasons for this is that the floor needs to be absolutely spotless before it is treated with the anti slip. Unless the treatment is done at the new build stage many contractors find it virtually impossible to get the floors this clean. The bespoke “retriever” deep cleaning process used by Clean Tile & Grout Ltd cleans the floor to unprecedented levels. The combination of emulsification, heat, vacuum and pressure surgically removes any dirt from the surface prior to applying the Sure foot anti slip system.
How often have you seen heavy rubber or plastic matting used around pools and in changing rooms in an attempt to overcome the slippage issue. These are both unsightly and a haven for germs and bugs. The Surefoot anti slip system gets round all these issues.
Advantages of Anti-Slip
- Anti-slip is a unique virtually invisible liquid applied safety surfacing treatment for: Ceramic Tiles Quarry Tiles Marble, Granite, Porcelain Terrazzo & Concrete.
- Anti-slip can be applied with Minimal disruption and downtime and can be walked on immediately following application.
- Anti-slip is effective with a wide variety of footwear and provides outstanding anti-slip properties even where bare feet are concerned.
- Anti-slip increases the coefficient of friction or slip resistance by moisture reaction not by an acid etching process.
- Anti-slip has proven in practical site conditions to reduce the growth of bacteria.
- Anti-slip unlike traditional safety surfacing treatments does not alter the aesthetic appearance or integrity of the substrate therefore decorative tiled or natural stone surfaces such as marble or granite appear virtually unchanged.